Saturday, March 22, 2014

2013: The year in review..

Sorry for not posting any updates for this blog. I blame it on twitter, Instagram and also Facebook.

2013 has been kinda a hit and miss year for me and the Purple (used to be yellow) fella. First of all..the bike has been sprayed to a different color. Its Purple now. I was bored of going everywhere and meeting other bikers with the same bike, same color. The kawasaki ER6N Yellow was one of the most sellable bike at that time. Hence everywhere you go..You spot a yellow bike almost every bike gathering place. So i decided to paint my bike Purple. The task was kinda simple. The bike has 12 parts to dismantle and once thats all done i just sent the parts to a local spray painter to do the job. Hardest Part of the dismantle was taking out the tank.

Nice.

After all assembled, time for a buff. Was very happy with the turnout of the color.


So after this there was a few rides here and there. Mostly local riding spots. Made new friends. New bikers along the way..Started my own online parts business. Was made a dealer for an American exhaust brand..Taylormade Exhaust.

Here are some pics of 2013 in review. Enjoy..:)


20kg worth of meat..This bike is versatile 




Genting Highlands with my buddies

My best mate and his younger brother. Both riding their new bikes..


We've made it..Sg.Koyan on route to Cameron Highlands


OTW to Sg.koyan at the famous nasi ayam place.



one of the ride to "kopi bukit"
My group of riding buddies..Self called "team Ribena"


Me with the Fast Group..ZX10r Fast bloody fast

Bigger group..Plus with another group "belut Bikers"









Guess which one is me?


Sg.Koyan with Mates


No comments:

Post a Comment