Saturday, April 28, 2012

A good helmet makes a lot of diffence!

Well..rode the bike to work this morning..yes I work half day on Saturdays..I wanna talk abt having a good helmet makes the riding experiance more comfortable and safe. I have been riding to work using my rm$100 open face helmet which in my mind is ok. The idea is just that I ride inside Kayhell only and it tends to get hot, really hot during the days and the jams..so an open face helmet fits the bill..on certain days I will wear my flip up SOL helmet with my chrome visor. Works awesome on hot sunny days...but wind protection n noice..both helmet suxs..I have an ancient Shoei X8v I think and decided to wear it this morning. Man..what a diffrence!! On a naked bike this helmet is the shits!!! Speed above 140km/h is as steady as she goes...wind noice barely there. Plus it sits tight as hell on my fat face. So no movement.

So there. Used a good fitting helmet. Fullface if ur riding hard!!

So ride safe ride fast ride like u stole it!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone powered by My Moneyla!!

No comments:

Post a Comment